LOVE FOOD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms & conditions are applicable to all meal plans provided by Love Food. Love Food reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In order to keep your food at its freshest, once you receive the delivery it should be kept refrigerated (max. 5°C) before consumption (except items that are labelled otherwise). Please see instructions online at www.lovefoodme.com in regards to hot and cold items and reheating.
- Your daily meals will be delivered to your designated location in the morning between the hours of 4am - 9am, please allow a 4-hour window for delivery.
- The client is allowed to transfer the meal plan to a friend or family member. You must first provide us with all relevant details and requirements of the friend or family member and 3 days’ notice must be given.
- Full payment for Love Food’s meal plan must be received on the day of the booking to ensure our service can start being delivered to you the following Sunday.
- The cut off day for starting new plans or renewing plans is every Tuesday except Public holidays that fall on Tuesday.
- To renew Love Food’s Meal Plan, payment must be completed 3 working days prior to the first delivery date of the following month’s plan. If Love Food does not receive the payment prior, the new food delivery will NOT commence and can only resume the following Sunday after the payment has been made.
- Payments can be made by online payment through our website, current dated cheque and bank transfer.
- All payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The Client must give 3 working days’ notice for any change of delivery location.
- If the client wishes to suspend the Meal Plan at any time, they are required to give 72 working hours’ notice. Love Food will suspend the Meal Plan for a maximum of 30 days only.
- Any and all medical conditions that require dietary modifications or special dietary requirements must be specified to Love Food. All medical conditions not reported are not Love Food’s responsibility.
- All loyalty discount benefits will be void if they are not claimed within 20 days unless you have been a client of Love Food for more than 4 months. In that case, the gap will extend to 40 days.
- The client will pay a deposit of AED 300 for the cooler bags, ice packs and if glass containers are used the deposit required is 1000AED. In the event the client loses/fails to return or damages a bag or ice pack or glass containers when applicable, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Deposit returns will take up to 30 working days to be returned, the 30 days will only commence after returning all Love Food containers if you are on the glass option, ice packs and bags and any other Love Food property. Any outstanding items that have not been returned will be deducted from your deposit before being returned to you.
- After the initial 30 days since the collection of Love Food packaging has expired and we are unable to contact you via phone or email, Love Food will keep your file with deposit open up to a maximum of 90 days. After 90 days your deposit total will be non-refundable and your account will be closed
- When you resume your plan from being put on hold, your plan will resume 3 days after confirmation from you, the days you missed will be added to the end of your plan with a new scheduled menu for that week. We will endeavor to take your likes and dislikes into consideration, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
- A verbal renewal by the client (by phone or email) is considered binding and an agreement to pay the full value of the meal plan before confirmation of new delivery schedule to the address indicated.
- If the client wishes to pay via credit card at their given location, an administration fee of AED 40 will be applicable.
- In the event that you are not present to receive/return the cooler bag and the bag is left outside the door, Love Food cannot be held responsible for any missing items/bags or damages to Love Food property.
- Food Allergy Disclaimer – Love Food makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies and intolerances. Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. In addition, Love Food will remove dishes with possible allergen-containing ingredients based on your instructions and advice; however, there is always a risk of contamination or an error in packing the food.
- All food should be consumed within 48 hours of delivery. After 48 hours it is at your own risk.
- Failure to return Love Food property (bags, ice packs) pending over two days could result in the suspension of your plan. You will receive a gentle reminder via email of any missing items that belong to Love Food.
- In the event all that cooler bags and ice packs are not returned within 5 days of the plan ending, the deposit will be forfeited. If you are not contactable to receive your deposit return after 90 days it will be forfeited at your expense.
- An administration fee of AED 500 will be applied in the case that a cheque is bounced or returned.
There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial food products we use could change the ingredients at any time, without notice. Clients concerned with food allergies/intolerances need to be aware of this risk. Love Food will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while consuming our food. It is advised that if you do have allergies/intolerances towards certain food, to check the food before consumption.
- As of January 1st, 2018, in accordance with the UAE law, there will be a 5% VAT tax added to all invoices.
- Our prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- We cannot process your deliveries if your credit card The company does not authorize the payment prior to the requested delivery date. Should we incur any additional costs due to a delay in payments or short payments that are not in line with your order you agree to compensate these costs for us in due course.
- Should payment not be processed by your bank you need to contact us directly via phone or email to correct your order as soon as possible during our business hours. Please note that changes to your order cannot be done through the web-based system until we have received your payment.
- After a successful order and payment, Love Food will provide you with an order confirmation via email to confirm your purchase and payment status.